I’m a NYC-based Photographer interested in music, architecture, travel and the arts. Despite having a degree in Graphic Design and having worked with video editing and motion graphics, it was in Photography where I’ve found my true passion. I was born in São Paulo, Brazil, where I’ve lived until 2013. My work is almost exclusively in color and I believe it is very influenced by my background as a Graphic Designer.
The best places to find me are in a music venue, on a rooftop or wandering around the streets of New York.
I live in NYC and I am available to travel anywhere in the US or worldwide on different assignments.
Let's work together!
Exhibits and Articles:
• ONLY Mobile Art Magazine issue #5 | 2017
• In Focus: Leonardo Mascaro - Archinect | 2017
• How To Take Double Exposure Photos Without Photoshop - Format magazine | 2017
• Bushwick Open Studios - Zineland, Brooklyn/NYC | 2016
• Festival Samsung mObgraphia - MIS, São Paulo | 2014
• Desconstruindo São Paulo - Jazz nos Fundos, São Paulo | 2013